Netflix error 113 will often occur on your steaming device is unable to connect to Netflix. The error is often accompanied by one of the following messages:
Sorry, we had trouble logging you in.
Your Netflix account name or password couldn’t be verified. Please try again. Go to www.netflix.com/support for more information.
It typically points to an issue with your sign in process or the information you are attempting to sign in with. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the Netflix error 113.
Verify your email and password
You may have entered the incorrect email address or password, or mistyped your email address or password. Check to make sure that you have entered the correct email and password before trying to sign in again.
Reset your password
Reset your password by sending yourself a password reset email. If you previously added a verified phone number to your account, you can also reset your password by text message (SMS) by clicking on forgot password and selecting text message (SMS). If you choose to Require all devices to sign in again with new password during the reset process, please note that it may take up to 8 hours to fully disconnect all devices signed in to your account.
Restart Your Device
Sometimes the streaming device may encounter some bug or loading problems, causing disconnection with the internet. You can restart the app by following these steps and see if that’s the case with you.
- Shut down the device if it is on standby, sleep, or low power mode.
- Unplug your device from the power socket.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Restart the streaming device to refresh both the Netflix app and the internet connection.
Reinstall the Netflix app
- From the Apple TV home screen, highlight the Netflix app.
- Press and hold in the center of the touchpad until the Netflix icon starts to shake.
- Press the play/pause button to delete the app.
- Select Delete again to confirm
- Reinstall Netflix from the App Store and try Netflix again.